to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Newark in 2009 was 28.13%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada offers flights from State College, PA to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 18 passengers from SCE to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to EWR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Newark.
- There were 18 passengers that flew from State College to Newark in 2009.
- 224 seats were available on flights from SCE to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to EWR that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from SCE to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.