Book your SCE to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from University Park to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCE to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Philadelphia (SCE to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 35,281 passengers from SCE to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 35,281 passengers that flew from State College to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Philadelphia from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to PHL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from State College, PA to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Philadelphia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Philadelphia in 2009 was 69.09%.
- 51,224 seats were available on flights from SCE to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,281 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to PHL that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.