to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Syracuse from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to SYR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 262 passengers that flew from State College to Syracuse in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SCE to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Syracuse.
- 425 seats were available on flights from SCE to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to SYR that year.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 134 passengers from SCE to SYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- USA 3000, Continental Airlines offer flights from State College, PA to Syracuse, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Syracuse in 2009 was 80.65%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Athens and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Staten Island Ferry you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.