Book your SCE to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from University Park to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCE to IAD
|United Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Washington, DC (SCE to IAD)
- Colgan Air operated flights from SCE to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to IAD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 48,343 seats were available on flights from SCE to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,215 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to IAD that year.
- Colgan Air offers flights from State College, PA to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Washington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Washington in 2009 was 68.75%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to IAD for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 33,215 passengers that flew from State College to Washington in 2009.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 33,215 passengers from SCE to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rome Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.