to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YJT to ATL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Stephenville, Canada to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing YJT to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YJT to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Stephenville and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)