to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Stockholm, Sweden to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Stockholm, Sweden to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Stockholm to Atlanta in 2009 was 70.52%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ARN to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 22,846 passengers that flew from Stockholm to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ARN to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 31,913 seats were available on flights from ARN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,846 passengers flew on all flights from ARN to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ARN to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 22,846 passengers from ARN to ATL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Stockholm to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Stockholm and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 268 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.