to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ARN to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Stockholm to New York in 2009 was 93.06%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ARN to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Stockholm, Sweden to New York, NY.
- 216 seats were available on flights from ARN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 201 passengers flew on all flights from ARN to JFK that year.
- There were 201 passengers that flew from Stockholm to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Stockholm, Sweden to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 201 passengers from ARN to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Stockholm to New York.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ARN to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Stockholm and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.