Book your ARN to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Stockholm to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ARN and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arlanda to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ARN to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Stockholm (ARN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Stockholm on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ARN to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Arlanda to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ARN to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Stockholm to Newark (ARN to EWR)
- There were 126,392 passengers that flew from Stockholm to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ARN to EWR in 2009 was SAS Scandinavian Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines carried a total of 56,271 passengers from ARN to EWR in 2009.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Continental Airlines, Malaysia Airlines offer flights from Stockholm, Sweden to Newark, NJ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Stockholm to Newark in 2009 was 72.84%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Stockholm and Newark from Malaysia Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 354 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Stockholm and Newark.
- 170,556 seats were available on flights from ARN to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126,392 passengers flew on all flights from ARN to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ARN to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Stockholm, Sweden to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ARN to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)