Book your ARN to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Stockholm to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ARN and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arlanda to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ARN to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Stockholm (ARN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Stockholm on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ARN to PHL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Mexico Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Stockholm to Philadelphia (ARN to PHL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ARN to PHL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- There were 17,469 passengers that flew from Stockholm to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 17,469 passengers from ARN to PHL in 2009.
- 22,288 seats were available on flights from ARN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,469 passengers flew on all flights from ARN to PHL that year.
- US Airways offers flights from Stockholm, Sweden to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways operated flights from ARN to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Stockholm to Philadelphia in 2009 was 70.9%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Stockholm and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Stockholm, Sweden to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Stockholm to Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing ARN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)