Book your SYD to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sydney to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYD and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kingsford Smith Intl. to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYD to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sydney (SYD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sydney on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYD to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Kingsford Smith Intl. to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYD to HNL
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Qantas||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|V Australia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sydney to Honolulu (SYD to HNL)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Sydney and Honolulu.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sydney and Honolulu from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- 141,429 seats were available on flights from SYD to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107,132 passengers flew on all flights from SYD to HNL that year.
- Jetstar Airways, Qantas Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, UNITED, Air Canada offer flights from Sydney, Australia to Honolulu, HI.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYD to HNL in 2009 was Air Canada's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYD to HNL for Qantas Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 228 seats.
- Jetstar Airways carried a total of 47,977 passengers from SYD to HNL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sydney to Honolulu in 2009 was 75.14%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sydney, Australia to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from SYD to HNL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 107,132 passengers that flew from Sydney to Honolulu in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oglebay you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.