Book your SYD to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sydney to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYD and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kingsford Smith Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYD to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sydney (SYD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sydney on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYD to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Kingsford Smith Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYD to SFO
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sydney to San Francisco (SYD to SFO)
- UNITED carried a total of 106,117 passengers from SYD to SFO in 2009.
- There were 168,882 passengers that flew from Sydney to San Francisco in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sydney to San Francisco in 2009 was 81.05%.
- 209,877 seats were available on flights from SYD to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168,882 passengers flew on all flights from SYD to SFO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYD to SFO in 2009 was Qantas Airways' A380 from Airbus Industrie. The A380 started flying in 2008.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sydney, Australia to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Qantas Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sydney and San Francisco from Qantas Airways is the A380 built by Airbus Industrie with 450 seats.
- Qantas Airways operated flights from SYD to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Qantas Airways offer flights from Sydney, Australia to San Francisco, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sydney and San Francisco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYD to SFO for Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental South Bend? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jakarta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.