Book your SYR to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to BOS
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Boston (SYR to BOS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Boston from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Boston in 2009 was 43.93%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to BOS for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 12,834 passengers from SYR to BOS in 2009.
- Colgan Air, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Boston, MA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Boston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from SYR to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to BOS in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 12,963 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Boston in 2009.
- 32,320 seats were available on flights from SYR to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,963 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to BOS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including London Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.