Book your SYR to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to CHO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Charlottesville (SYR to CHO)
- 100 seats were available on flights from SYR to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to CHO that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Syracuse to Charlottesville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Syracuse, NY to Charlottesville, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Charlottesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Charlottesville in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SYR to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Charlottesville in 2009 was 88%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 88 passengers from SYR to CHO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Pittsburgh Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Birmingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.