Book your SYR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Chicago (SYR to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and Chicago is 607 miles.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Chicago from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 45,578 passengers from SYR to ORD in 2009.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Syracuse to Chicago.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to Chicago, IL takes about 99 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 174,485 seats were available on flights from SYR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144,860 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to ORD that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from SYR to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to Chicago.
- There were 144,860 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Chicago in 2009.
- American Eagle, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between SYR and ORD takes about 97 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Chicago in 2009 was 83.82%.
- Flight #7107, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Syracuse to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mohegan Sun Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.