Book your SYR to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Cincinnati (SYR to CVG)
- Freedom Airlines, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Cincinnati, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to CVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Comair operated flights from SYR to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The shortest flight between SYR and CVG takes about 80 minutes.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Syracuse to Cincinnati.
- There were 25,636 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to Cincinnati, OH takes about 82 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #6697, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 45 minutes average delay between flights from Syracuse to Cincinnati.
- 30,660 seats were available on flights from SYR to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,636 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to CVG that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and Cincinnati is 527 miles.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 24,733 passengers from SYR to CVG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Cincinnati in 2009 was 79.15%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Grand Cayman Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.