Book your SYR to CKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Clarksburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and CKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to North Central West Virginia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to CKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to CKB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Clarksburg (SYR to CKB)
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Clarksburg, WV.
- There were 163 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Clarksburg in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Clarksburg in 2009 was 69.5%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Clarksburg from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SYR to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 210 seats were available on flights from SYR to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to CKB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Clarksburg.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from SYR to CKB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to CKB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to CKB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)