Book your SYR to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to DTW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Detroit (SYR to DTW)
- 98,056 seats were available on flights from SYR to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,414 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to DTW that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Detroit, MI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between SYR and DTW takes about 64 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Detroit in 2009 was 81.79%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 55,798 passengers from SYR to DTW in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to Detroit.
- There were 80,414 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Syracuse to Detroit.
- Flight #1453, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Syracuse to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SYR to DTW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to Detroit, MI takes about 64 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and Detroit is 374 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)