Book your SYR to ELM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Elmira airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and ELM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Elmira Corning Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to ELM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Elmira (ELM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Elmira on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to ELM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Elmira (SYR to ELM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Elmira from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Elmira, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from SYR to ELM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Elmira.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 68 passengers from SYR to ELM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Elmira in 2009 was 64%.
- There were 96 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Elmira in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to ELM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Elmira, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to ELM in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SYR to ELM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to ELM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)