Book your SYR to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Indianapolis (SYR to IND)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 118 passengers from SYR to IND in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from SYR to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 175 seats were available on flights from SYR to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to IND that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Indianapolis in 2009 was 96.2%.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Indianapolis, IN.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to IND in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to IND for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)