to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from SYR to AZO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Kalamazoo in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Syracuse to Kalamazoo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Kalamazoo from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Kalamazoo in 2009 was 92%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to AZO for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Syracuse, NY to Kalamazoo, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Kalamazoo, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to AZO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SYR to AZO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to AZO that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 46 passengers from SYR to AZO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best Anaheim Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.