Book your SYR to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to JFK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to New York (SYR to JFK)
- There were 179,479 passengers that flew from Syracuse to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to New York in 2009 was 76.62%.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from Syracuse, NY to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to New York, NY takes about 50 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Syracuse and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to New York.
- American Airlines operated flights from SYR to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 134,139 passengers from SYR to JFK in 2009.
- 252,869 seats were available on flights from SYR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179,479 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to JFK that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Syracuse to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and New York is 209 miles.
- Flight #6250, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Syracuse to New York.
- The shortest flight between SYR and JFK takes about 49 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)