Book your SYR to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to LGA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Albuquerque and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to LGA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to New York (SYR to LGA)
- American Airlines carried a total of 309 passengers from SYR to LGA in 2009.
- There were 731 passengers that flew from Syracuse to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, American Eagle, US Airways offer flights from Syracuse, NY to New York, NY.
- American Eagle operated flights from SYR to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and New York from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Syracuse and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to New York in 2009 was 66.31%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,052 seats were available on flights from SYR to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 731 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)