Book your SYR to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to ORF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Norfolk (SYR to ORF)
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from SYR to ORF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Norfolk.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to ORF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SYR to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Gojet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Norfolk, VA.
- 116 seats were available on flights from SYR to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to ORF that year.
- There were 85 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Norfolk in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to ORF in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Norfolk in 2009 was 72.88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Norfolk from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)