Book your SYR to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to PHL
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Philadelphia (SYR to PHL)
- There were 75,075 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- Flight #1991, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Syracuse to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and Philadelphia is 228 miles.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Philadelphia.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Syracuse to Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,302 passengers from SYR to PHL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SYR and PHL takes about 51 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from SYR to PHL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Philadelphia in 2009 was 73.87%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to Philadelphia.
- 103,684 seats were available on flights from SYR to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,075 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to PHL that year.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to Philadelphia, PA takes about 51 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in West Hollywood you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.