to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from SYR to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from SYR to PIT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to PIT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 54.25%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Pittsburgh.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- 619 seats were available on flights from SYR to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 259 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to PIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 259 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Pittsburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.