Book your SYR to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Pittsburgh (SYR to PIT)
- Air Greenland operated flights from SYR to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from SYR to PIT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to PIT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 54.25%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Pittsburgh.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- 619 seats were available on flights from SYR to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 259 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to PIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 259 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Pittsburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.