Book your SYR to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to SEA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Seattle (SYR to SEA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Seattle in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Syracuse, NY to Seattle, WA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Seattle in 2009 was 95.54%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Syracuse to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SYR to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- 157 seats were available on flights from SYR to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to SEA that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 150 passengers from SYR to SEA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)