to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Tampa, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Tampa in 2009 was 69.4%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Tampa, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to TPA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Tampa.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to TPA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SYR to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 142 passengers from SYR to TPA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Tampa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 324 seats were available on flights from SYR to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to TPA that year.
- There were 240 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Tampa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Kapalua today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.