Book your SYR to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Syracuse to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SYR and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hancock Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SYR to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SYR to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hancock Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SYR to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Syracuse to Washington, DC (SYR to DCA)
- There were 61,592 passengers that flew from Syracuse to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SYR to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 91,174 seats were available on flights from SYR to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,592 passengers flew on all flights from SYR to DCA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Syracuse and Washington is 298 miles.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Syracuse, NY to Washington, DC.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Syracuse to Washington.
- The average flight time from Syracuse, NY to Washington, DC takes about 55 minutes.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 18,873 passengers from SYR to DCA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Syracuse, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Syracuse and Washington from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Syracuse to Washington in 2009 was 70.74%.
- Flight #1671, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Syracuse to Washington.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from SYR to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SYR to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Syracuse and Washington.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Syracuse to Washington.
- The shortest flight between SYR and DCA takes about 55 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.