Book your TPE to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Taipei to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPE and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Taoyuan Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPE to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPE to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Taoyuan Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPE to GUM
|China Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|EVA Air||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Taipei to Guam (TPE to GUM)
- China Airlines, Continental Micronesia offer flights from Taipei, Taiwan to Guam, Guam.
- There were 26,167 passengers that flew from Taipei to Guam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Taipei and Guam from China Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 296 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Taipei and Guam.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Taipei, Taiwan to Guam, Guam in 2009 was China Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Taipei to Guam in 2009 was 78.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPE to GUM for China Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- China Airlines carried a total of 25,196 passengers from TPE to GUM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPE to GUM in 2009 was China Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 32,716 seats were available on flights from TPE to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,167 passengers flew on all flights from TPE to GUM that year.
- China Airlines operated flights from TPE to GUM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)