Book your TPE to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Taipei to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPE and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Taoyuan Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPE to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPE to IAH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anchorage and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SeaTac Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Taipei to Houston (TPE to IAH)
- World Airways operated flights from TPE to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Taipei and Houston from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 357 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Taipei, Taiwan to Houston, TX in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPE to IAH for World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 357 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPE to IAH in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-11 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)