Book your TPE to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Taipei to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPE and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Taoyuan Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPE to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPE to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Taoyuan Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPE to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|China Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|EVA Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Malaysia Airlines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Taipei to Los Angeles (TPE to LAX)
- EVA Airways, China Airlines, Malaysia Airlines offer flights from Taipei, Taiwan to Los Angeles, CA.
- 573,003 seats were available on flights from TPE to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 463,245 passengers flew on all flights from TPE to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Taipei, Taiwan to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPE to LAX for Malaysia Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Taipei and Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Taipei to Los Angeles in 2009 was 77.26%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Taipei and Los Angeles from China Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 376 seats.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 223,055 passengers from TPE to LAX in 2009.
- EVA Airways operated flights from TPE to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 463,245 passengers that flew from Taipei to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPE to LAX in 2009 was EVA Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Little Rock and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ho Chi Minh you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.