Book your TPE to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Taipei to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPE and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Taoyuan Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPE to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPE to JFK Route Map
Looking for Barcelona Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Junction Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Taoyuan Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPE to JFK
|EVA Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Taipei to New York (TPE to JFK)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Taipei to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Taipei to New York in 2009 was 83%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPE to JFK in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPE to JFK for China Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 397 seats.
- There were 1,318 passengers that flew from Taipei to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Taipei, Taiwan to New York, NY in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- China Airlines carried a total of 1,318 passengers from TPE to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Taipei and New York from China Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 397 seats.
- China Airlines offers flights from Taipei, Taiwan to New York, NY.
- 1,588 seats were available on flights from TPE to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,318 passengers flew on all flights from TPE to JFK that year.
- China Airlines operated flights from TPE to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)