Book your TPE to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Taipei to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPE and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Taoyuan Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPE to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPE to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Taoyuan Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPE to SFO
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|China Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|EVA Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Taipei to San Francisco (TPE to SFO)
- EVA Airways operated flights from TPE to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 244,435 passengers that flew from Taipei to San Francisco in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Taipei and San Francisco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Taipei, Taiwan to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPE to SFO in 2009 was EVA Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Taipei to San Francisco in 2009 was 78.12%.
- 310,267 seats were available on flights from TPE to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244,435 passengers flew on all flights from TPE to SFO that year.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 140,409 passengers from TPE to SFO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPE to SFO for EVA Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- EVA Airways, China Airlines offer flights from Taipei, Taiwan to San Francisco, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Taipei and San Francisco from China Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 396 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.