Book your TLH to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tallahassee to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLH and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tallahassee Regional to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLH to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLH to BOS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston SC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key West Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tallahassee to Boston (TLH to BOS)
- Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Tallahassee, FL to Boston, MA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tallahassee and Boston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Boston from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 163 passengers from TLH to BOS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Boston in 2009 was 63.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to BOS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from TLH to BOS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Boston, MA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Boston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to BOS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 333 seats were available on flights from TLH to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to BOS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)