to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from TLH to JAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from TLH to JAX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Tallahassee, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tallahassee and Jacksonville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to JAX for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Jacksonville in 2009 was 73.22%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to JAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 178 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Jacksonville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 244 seats were available on flights from TLH to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 178 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to JAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Whistler you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.