Book your TLH to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tallahassee to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLH and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tallahassee Regional to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLH to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLH to TYS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tallahassee to Knoxville (TLH to TYS)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TLH to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Knoxville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)