Book your TLH to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tallahassee to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLH and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tallahassee Regional to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLH to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLH to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Tallahassee Regional to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TLH to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tallahassee to Miami (TLH to MIA)
- There were 27,811 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Miami in 2009.
- Flight #3828, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Tallahassee to Miami.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines, US Airways, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Tallahassee, FL to Miami, FL.
- American Eagle carried a total of 26,579 passengers from TLH to MIA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Miami from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Miami in 2009 was 46.87%.
- The shortest flight distance between Tallahassee and Miami is 403 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to MIA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 47,535 seats were available on flights from TLH to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,811 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to MIA that year.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Tallahassee to Miami.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Tallahassee to Miami.
- American Eagle operated flights from TLH to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tallahassee, FL to Miami, FL takes about 62 minutes.
- The shortest flight between TLH and MIA takes about 62 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Tallahassee and Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.