Book your TLH to MGM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tallahassee to Montgomery airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLH and MGM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tallahassee Regional to Montgomery Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLH to MGM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLH to MGM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tallahassee to Montgomery (TLH to MGM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tallahassee to Montgomery.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Montgomery in 2009 was 87.76%.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Tallahassee, FL to Montgomery, AL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Montgomery from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- 126 seats were available on flights from TLH to MGM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to MGM that year.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from TLH to MGM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 110 passengers from TLH to MGM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Montgomery, AL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to MGM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Montgomery in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to MGM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)