Book your TLH to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tallahassee to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLH and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tallahassee Regional to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLH to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLH to ROA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tallahassee to Roanoke (TLH to ROA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tallahassee to Roanoke.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to ROA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TLH to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Roanoke in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 32 passengers from TLH to ROA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 100 seats were available on flights from TLH to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to ROA that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Tallahassee, FL to Roanoke, VA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Roanoke in 2009 was 64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Roanoke from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to ROA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.