to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 54 passengers from TLH to TYR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tallahassee to Tyler in 2009 was 60%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tallahassee, FL to Tyler, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from TLH to TYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLH to TYR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLH to TYR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 94 seats were available on flights from TLH to TYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from TLH to TYR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tallahassee to Tyler.
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Tallahassee to Tyler in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Tallahassee, FL to Tyler, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tallahassee and Tyler from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Last Minute Flights to Dubai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.