Book your TPA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Atlanta (TPA to ATL)
- 1,133,059 seats were available on flights from TPA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 964,671 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to ATL that year.
- Flight #894, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 78 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TPA to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Tampa to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between TPA and ATL takes about 69 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.88%.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and Atlanta is 406 miles.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 69 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to ATL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Tampa and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 632,285 passengers from TPA to ATL in 2009.
- There were 964,671 passengers that flew from Tampa to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines, Comair offer flights from Tampa, FL to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.