Book your TPA to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to CID Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Cedar Rapids (TPA to CID)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 97.01%.
- There were 848 passengers that flew from Tampa to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Cedar Rapids from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 361 passengers from TPA to CID in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Cedar Rapids.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to CID in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 876 seats were available on flights from TPA to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 848 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to CID that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to CID for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.