to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 97.01%.
- There were 848 passengers that flew from Tampa to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Cedar Rapids from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 361 passengers from TPA to CID in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Cedar Rapids.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to CID in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 876 seats were available on flights from TPA to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 848 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to CID that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to CID for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.