Book your TPA to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to FLL
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale (TPA to FLL)
- American Airlines operated flights from TPA to FLL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to FLL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to FLL for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 52.7%.
- There were 65,467 passengers that flew from Tampa to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines, American Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Canada, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 62,598 passengers from TPA to FLL in 2009.
- 105,680 seats were available on flights from TPA to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,467 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to FLL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Fort Lauderdale from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 268 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Warsaw Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.