Book your TPA to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to MDT Route Map
Looking for Los Angeles Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Sedona you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Harrisburg (TPA to MDT)
- 156 seats were available on flights from TPA to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to MDT that year.
- UNITED operated flights from TPA to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 126 passengers from TPA to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to MDT for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Tampa, FL to Harrisburg, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to MDT in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Harrisburg in 2009 was 80.77%.
- There were 126 passengers that flew from Tampa to Harrisburg in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Harrisburg.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Harrisburg from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)