to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 248 passengers from TPA to LFT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Lafayette from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Tampa, FL to Lafayette, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to LFT for Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to LFT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from TPA to LFT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 281 seats were available on flights from TPA to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 248 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to LFT that year.
- There were 248 passengers that flew from Tampa to Lafayette in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Lafayette in 2009 was 88.56%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Lafayette.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dodge City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.