to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 263 passengers that flew from Tampa to Little Rock in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Little Rock from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from TPA to LIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 263 passengers from TPA to LIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to LIT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Little Rock.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Little Rock in 2009 was 92.01%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Tampa, FL to Little Rock, AR.
- 284 seats were available on flights from TPA to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 263 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to LIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to LIT for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.