Book your TPA to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to LGW Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Gatwick.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to LGW
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to London (TPA to LGW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to LGW for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- British Airways operated flights from TPA to LGW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 59,746 passengers that flew from Tampa to London in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to London.
- 71,353 seats were available on flights from TPA to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,746 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to LGW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to LGW in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- British Airways offers flights from Tampa, FL to London, UK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to London in 2009 was 83.48%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and London from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to London, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- British Airways carried a total of 59,746 passengers from TPA to LGW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Albuquerque Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape May Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.