Book your TPA to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to SDF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Louisville (TPA to SDF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Louisville in 2009 was 91.78%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to SDF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Louisville.
- Air Greenland, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Louisville, KY.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 148 passengers from TPA to SDF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to SDF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 262 passengers that flew from Tampa to Louisville in 2009.
- 294 seats were available on flights from TPA to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to SDF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)