Book your TPA to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to MIA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Tulsa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to MIA
|Air Berlin||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Miami (TPA to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to MIA for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- American Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Tampa, FL to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to MIA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Miami in 2009 was 64.63%.
- 305,305 seats were available on flights from TPA to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214,743 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to MIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 214,743 passengers that flew from Tampa to Miami in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to Miami, FL takes about 39 minutes.
- The shortest flight between TPA and MIA takes about 39 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and Miami is 204 miles.
- Flight #1040, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to Miami.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tampa and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from TPA to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 200,581 passengers from TPA to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to Miami.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tampa to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)