Book your TPA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Minneapolis (TPA to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 138,665 passengers from TPA to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from TPA to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tampa and Minneapolis.
- Flight #2243, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 117 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- 165,778 seats were available on flights from TPA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146,418 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to MSP that year.
- The shortest flight between TPA and MSP takes about 179 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 179 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and Minneapolis is 1307 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Tampa to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Minneapolis in 2009 was 86.17%.
- There were 146,418 passengers that flew from Tampa to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)